follow Understanding The Basics
- Amazon S3 has a simple web services interface that you can use to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
- Storage in AWS (object-based and block based).
- S3 is object-based i.e. allow you to upload files.
- A file can be from 0 bytes to 5 TB.
- Files are stored in buckets.(Buckets just like folders)
- S3 is the universal namespace, that is, the name must be unique globally.
rencontre serieuse gratuite 72 In Details:
- S3 is object based. Consist of the following
- Key (The name of the object)
- Value (The data and its made up of sequence of bytes)
- Version ID
- Metadata (Created date, last updated information)
- Access control Lists (Manage access across objects)
http://teentube.cz/?ertye=cual-es-la-mejor-forma-de-conocer-chicas&efb=81 How To Create S3 in AWS:
go to site Step1: Login to your AWS console.
site de rencontre pour smartphone gratuit Step3: Click create bucket button and give a unique name to the bucket (Buckets are nothing but folders).
http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=rencontre-celibataire-royan&baf=21 Step4: Click create button.
see Step5: Click bucket name .i.e. (nodesimplefied).
site de rencontre d'amis gratuit Step6: Click upload button, Choose your files to need to upload.
Note: HTTP 200 code after successfully uploaded.
turismo gay para solteros Step7: By default, the uploaded file is created as private http://nalads.com/?tremoit=sites-de-rencontre-serieux-et-gratuit-au-senegal&8fe=18 . Click the file we have uploaded and make it as public.
cheap erythromycin Step1: By default no file uploaded version. To turn on the version select “Enable versioning” and save.